Ghost Recon Island Thunder
- Welcome to Cuba in the year 2009. Castro is dead, and the island nation has its first free elections in decades. The Ghosts are sent in as part of a UN peacekeeping force, to fight an invasion and allow the elections to continue.
- Battle your way across Cuba in eight new single player missions
- Survive through strategic use of firepower -- 12 new weapons like the M4 SOCOM rifle and the MM-1 automatic grenade launcher
- Eight challenging new multiplayer maps and all-new multiplayer game types
- Dangerous new Cuban enemy vehicles, as well as new allies to boost your side