Monster Hunter Tri - Nintendo Wii
- The ability to save your character to your Wii Remote lets you engage in multiplayer hunts anytime on a friend's console.
- In the hunt, you’re never alone. Hunt together with up to 4 players online or take on arena quests with 2-player split-screen action. In single player mode, you even have the ability to hunt with AI-controlled characters named ChaCha.
- Monsters have unique and dynamic personalities, abilities and defenses, increasing in complexity as the player progresses. They camouflage themselves to ambush hunters, but will flee or call for help if outmatched.
- With ten weapon categories – including the all-new Switch Axe – and new armor and weaponry created from the remains of slain monsters, there are almost limitless opportunities for equipment customization.
- Play with either the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, with the Classic Controller or Classic Controller Pro and because communication is key in coordinated hunts Monster Hunter Tri supports Wii Speak and text chat.